Dear Colleagues,

First, I want to apologize for any cross-postings.

We, my supervisor Jonas Puck and I, are currently looking for published and unpublished articles, papers and working papers from the field of international entry mode choices of firms for a meta analysis. Special areas of interest for us are quantitative analyses and more specifically the influences of Williamson’s (1981) transaction cost variables: asset specificity, internal uncertainty and external uncertainty on the entry mode choice of firms.

Please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]), if you have any questions/concerns. Of course, your work would also be included or cited in our eventual paper.

Thank you very much in advance for your support and contribution.

Best,

Alexander Wisgickl

Dipl.-Kfm. Alexander Wisgickl
Research Associate
Institute for International Business

WU

Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien

Vienna University of Economics and Business
Althanstrasse 51, A-1090 Vienna, Austria

Tel: +43-(0)1-31336-5427
Fax: +43-(0)1-31336-905427
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

www.wu.ac.at/iib