Dear Colleague

As you will be aware, UQBS is hosting this year’s AIB–Australia/New Zealand Symposium at the University of Queensland campus on Friday 18 November 2011. A copy of the flyer is attached.

This email is to remind you of the fast approaching deadline for submission of abstracts, Thursday 1 September.

Abstracts should be emailed as a Word attachment to me with the name of author(s) included on the abstract. The word limit is a single page of text, 12 point font. The general theme of the symposium is “ National Culture in International Business”. We will arrange parallel sessions, depending on the number of abstracts received, based on discernible sub-themes. We have also arranged for key note speakers and journal editors to speak on topics of interest to researchers.

There will also be opportunities to network with colleagues at an included lunch and post symposium drinks. It should be fun as well as professionally productive.

I hope you can make it.

Regards

Paul Brewer

UQ Business School