The AIB Running Club (AIB-RC) is an informal network within AIB that meets for morning runs at the conference.  We have had successful outings every morning during AIB - Milan (2008), AIB - San Diego (2009), AIB - Rio (2010).  We look forward to running with you at AIB - Nagoya in 2011.  We run 5 to 10 km, out and back, so those who want to run less can retrace their steps.  The pace is moderate, about 5:30 to 5:45 minutes per km (about 9 minutes per mile).  It can start a bit slower and speed up a bit on the way back.  Past runs successfully integrated a wide range of abilities from former Olympians to casual weekend joggers.  Faster runners often start with us and sprint ahead.  The most junior scholars - PhD students and asst professors - are usually the fastest runners!

WHERE: Lobby, Hilton Nagoya, 3-3, Sakae 1-chome, Naka-ku

WHEN: 7AM

DATES: Sunday June 26, Monday June 27 (optional) and Tuesday June 28.

Please email me if you have any questions or suggestions.

I am especially keen to hear from anyone who has local knowledge of running in Nagoya.

Ram Mudambi, Convenor, AIB-RC
--
Ram Mudambi
Professor and Perelman Senior Research Fellow