Apologies for Cross-Posting

Hi everyone,

We are thrilled to report that we have received a record number of
submissions from more than 20 countries for the upcoming Academy of
International Business Southeast USA (AIB-SE) conference, which will be held
on October 26-28, 2011 in Orlando, Florida!

The conference will feature an exciting program including competitive and
interactive paper sessions, world renowned speakers and keynoters, a
doctoral student consortium, a meet the editors session as well as several
panels on and around our annual theme "globalization and emerging markets".
In addition, the conference will feature a number of exciting social events
and networking opportunities, including our welcome reception, annual dinner
gala with keynote speaker, annual luncheon with thematic speaker on emerging
markets, a concert in Rollins' Tiedke Concert Hall by Jing Yu and Gloria
Cook who will together play the pipa based on a composition by Susan Lackman
specifically composed for this collaboration at the conference, as well as
social event at Winterpark's Park Avenue.

Given the record number of paper submissions, we would like to encourage you
to kindly sign up as reviewers online at
<http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2011/signup.php>
http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2011/signup.php, and indicate your
interest in serving as session chairs and discussants (to do so, please
respond to this e-mail and indicate your interest). Please note that in
addition to our Several Best Paper Awards, we will also award honors to the
Best Conference Reviewer as well as to the Best Student Reviewer, each with
an up to $500 cash price.

Please find more details about the upcoming conference at www.aibse.org and
we hope you will contribute to the conference as a reviewer, session chair
and/or discussant.

We look forward to seeing you in Sunny Florida in October!

Daniel Rottig & Ilan Alon

AIB-SE Conference Co-Chairs

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.