Just wondering if any departments have already done this? We have an iPad for which we would like to purchase specific apps. Also, with the advent of Lion, Apple will apparently begin pushing oS installs through the App Store. Ideally, I would like to create an account and link it to some sort of prepaid card. We could allocate a certain amount of money to that card for software and app purchases and once it’s gone, it’s gone. Suggestions as to how to do this in a secure manner that complies with university policies would be welcome.

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist                                       http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915 120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033