    Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:53:57 -0500
    From: Wendi Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: :: Open Announcements with partial scholarships through the Virtual Classroom :::
      To: [log in to unmask]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Educational Portal list - English <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 5, 2011 at 6:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Español

The Organization of American States (OAS) has opened registration for the following professional development courses and is offering financial assistance to cover a portion of tuition costs. The courses will be delivered entirely online through the pedagogical model of Virtual Classroom of the Educational Portal of the Americas (www.educoas.org):

 -  Classes start: June 7th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 10th, 2011

 -  Classes start: June 8th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 11th, 2011

 -  Classes start: June 15th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 18th, 2011

 -  Classes start: June 21st, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 18th, 2011

 -  Classes start: June 23rd, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 19th, 2011

 -  Classes start: June 15th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 25th, 2011

 -  Classes start: June 28th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 25th, 2011

 -  Classes start: June 27th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: May 25th, 2011

 -  Classes start: July 6th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: June 1st, 2011

 -  Classes start: July 7th, 2011
 -  Registration deadline: June 1st, 2011

We thank you for your interest and participation in the initiatives of the Educational Portal of the Americas . Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. If you would like to contact us, please write to [log in to unmask]. To be removed from our distribution list, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the word "unsubscribe"
in the subject line of the message, or click here.

--
Dr. Wendi J. W. Williams | Faculty
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Earth Sciences

----- End forwarded message -----