Colleagues,

In March, we held our annual Global Business Forum at Baylor University on the theme, “Global Energy: Sufficiency and Sustainability.”  Now that the semester has ended, I’ve finally had a bit of time to pull together the videos and powerpoints in the Knowledgevision format:

http://business.baylor.edu/Steve_Gardner/GBF2011/GBF2011vidlist.html

You’ll note that you can (1) advance the timeline below the video, and it will remain synchronized with the slides, and (2) slide the “zoom control” in the upper-right to shift between video and slides. Unfortunately, the lighting was not great for video, so they’re a bit dark – we’ll improve on that at our next event.

I hope you all are beginning a great summer.

All the best,

Steve Gardner

Herman Brown Professor of Economics

Chairman, Department of Economics

Director, McBride Center for International Business

Baylor University