My apologies for multiple listings, but I wanted you to be aware of this
call for papers...

ACADEMY FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS ADVANCEMENT (AGBA)
www.agbaonline.org ( http://www.agbaonline.org/ )

8th Annual World Congress
September 15—17, 2011
Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (DUFE)
Dalian, China

CALL FOR PAPERS
Conference Theme:
"Business and Entrepreneurship Development in a Globalized Era"

The main theme of the conference is "Business and Entrepreneurship
Development in a Globalized Era." The conference will feature
competitive papers, plenary sessions, case studies, poster
presentations, student papers, and panel sessions. Submissions will be
subjected to a double-blind review and will be published in the refereed
conference proceedings (Advances in Global Business Research, ISSN#
1549-9332).

The primary goal of the conference is to provide a unique global
platform to facilitate the exchange of leading edge ideas for effective
advancement of knowledge in the field of business administration and
entrepreneurship. This will be achieved through multi-disciplinary
presentations and discussions of current business and development issues
in developing and developed countries.

We welcome the submission of manuscripts that address the conference
theme as well as all functional areas of business administration and
entrepreneurship. If you are uncertain whether your paper fits the
conference theme or not, please contact our Program Chair and Conference
Director: Dr. David N. McArthur at [log in to unmask]

Best papers presented at AGBA's 8th World Congress may be published in
the special issues of the Journal for Global Business Advancement
(www.inderscience.com/jgba), and the Journal for International
Business and Entrepreneurship Development (www.inderscience.com/jibed).

Registration:     USD$400                          REGISTRATION and
Paper submission Deadline: 1 August, 2011
Includes:
· Luncheons, Coffee/Tea
· Dinner Banquet
· Conference Proceedings
· Recognition Awards
· Special Rate for Local Chinese Delegates: USD$200 (or equivalent in
Chinese Yuan)
· Ph.D. Students USD$100 (or equivalent in Chinese Yuan)

David N. McArthur, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of International Business and Strategic Management
Chair, Department of Management
Woodbury School of Business
Utah Valley University
Orem, UT  84057-5999