Apologies for Cross-Posting
[log in to unmask]" alt="http://aibse.homestead.com/Images/menu_r1_c1_s1.jpg">
2011 Annual Conference, October 26 – 28 at Rollins College, Orlando, Florida
Conference Theme: Globalization and Emerging Economies
Conference Website: www.aibse.org
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2011
We would like to invite you to consider submitting your work for the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business Southeast USA Chapter (AIB-SE), to take place at Rollins College in Orlando, Florida, on October 26 – 28, 2011. We invite scholars as well as graduate and undergraduate students to submit papers, panels and presentation proposals addressing international business topics in general, and thematic papers focusing on globalization and emerging economies are encouraged.
The conference centers on the presentation of the newest ideas on global business to an international audience of academic scholars and business practitioners. AIB-SE is characterized by a strong developmental focus, providing participants with a supportive and collegial platform to discuss and develop ideas, and mentoring and helping authors enhance their papers for publication. Please visit our website for further details and paper submission information: www.aibse.org
2011 Keynote Speakers
· Dr. Mary Ann Von Glinow, President of the Academy of International Business, Knight Ridder Eminent Scholar Chair in International Management and Director of the Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) at Florida International University
· Dr. Sumit Kundu, Knight-Ridder Research Professor of International Business in the College of Business Administration at Florida International University
Why AIB-SE Conference?
(1) Opportunity to be published in an international business journal
(2) All accepted conference papers and dissertation proposal abstracts accepted for doctoral consortium will be published in the 2011 AIB-SE Conference Proceedings
(3) Doctoral Consortium and 2011 William J. Ziegler Best Student Paper Awards for best graduate as well as best undergraduate student paper
(4) 2011 Rollins Best Conference Paper Awards for Best Overall Conference Paper and for Best Thematic Conference Paper on Emerging Markets,
(5) 2011 Emerald Group Publishing Best Reviewer Awards,
(6) Exciting conference program including ‘Meet the Editors’ session, Musical Performance in the Tiedke Concert Hall, Social Events at Park Avenue in Winterpark, AIB-SE Dinner, Cocktail Reception and Annual Luncheon with Award Ceremony
(7) Enjoy subtropical weather and tourist attractions in Orlando, Florida in October!
All papers should be submitted electronically via the AIB-SE’s website by June 15, 2011. To be included in the official Conference Program, at least one author of each paper and all members of a panel proposal must register by October 1, 2011. Papers must conform to the Instructions for Authors of the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS).
We look forward to seeing you in Sunny Florida in October!
Ilan Alon, Ph.D.
George D. and Harriet W. Cornell Chair of International Business
Director, The China Center at Rollins College
Department of International Business, 1000 Holt Ave
Rollins College. Winter Park, FL
407-646-1512, [log in to unmask]
Daniel Rottig, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Business Strategy and International Business
Department of Management, Lutgert College of Business
Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL 33965
239-590-1247, [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]" alt="CIBER-GA Tech">
<![if !vml]>[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 alt="Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\npertierra\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\QNYCT67G\CIBER-Logo.jpg" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2"><![endif]>
For more information, please visit AIB-SE’s website at: www.aibse.org