Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing

Sabanci University, Sabanci School of Management

Istanbul, Turkey

We would like to invite applications for a full-time position in
Marketing either immediately for the 2011-2012 or for the 2012-2013
academic years. While pre-doctorate candidates will be considered, the
ideal candidate will already possess a Ph.D. and a track record of
excellence in research and teaching.

Sabanci University, a private, innovative academic institution, offers
excellent facilities amidst a modern campus located in Istanbul, one of
the world's truly cosmopolitan cities. The university admits top-ranking
students for its undergraduate programs through a centralized university
entrance examination. It provides faculty members excellent support,
including housing on campus or a housing stipend. Sabanci School of
Management is one of the few top business schools in Turkey. It
offersundergraduate, MBA, executive MBA, Masters in Finance, and a Ph.D.
program with tracks in Operations Management, Organization Studies, and
Finance. Many of these programs are tightly connected to industry, like
our distinctive Company Action Projects in the MBA program.

We are a global school with strategic international collaborations. We
signed a collaboration agreement with MIT Sloan which includes student
exchange, dual diploma, and teaching and research collaborations. Our
newest international collaboration is with MIT-Zaragoza Logistics Center
in Zaragoza, Spain; we will be offering a second Dual Degree alternative
involving Sabanc? MBA and Executive MBA programs.

English is the medium of instruction in all programs. For further
information, please visit: http://som.sabanciuniv.edu/

Applicants are asked to complete an *online application form* at
https://crm.sabanciuniv.edu/acadcv/application.php. Please make sure to
include *MKTG2011* as the Advertisement Reference Code. Additionally, a
curriculum vitae, a clear statement of current and planned research and
teaching activities, and at least three recommendation letters should be
sent *via email* to Dr. Burcu Tasoluk: [log in to unmask]

Representatives from Sabanci University will attend the 2011 AMA Summer
Marketing Educators' Conference in San Francisco. Please contact Dr.
Burcu Tasoluk via email to schedule an interview.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.