Dear All,

It is my pleasure to inform you that UNCTAD has just launched its Report
on Foreign Direct Investment in LDCs: Lessons Learned from the Decade
2001-2010 and the Way Forward.The study consists of two parts. The first
part analyses the FDI trends and policy developments in LDCs, assesses the
development impacts and proposes a plan of action to increase FDI and
enhance its development contributions. The second part presents 48
individual country profiles that provide comprehensive data and
information on FDI for the use of policy-makers, academics and investors.

It is our sincere hope that the Report could contribute to the process and
outcomes of the LDC-IV.

Best regards,

James X. Zhan
Director
Investment & Enterprise Division
United Nations Conference on Trade & Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva
Tel: +41 22 9175797
www.unctad.org/diae

WIR