Forwarded - do not reply to list.

> My name is Ben Hooks and I am chairing a search committee at the University of Tennessee at Martin (UTM) looking for candidates who have the ability to teach introductory-level undergraduate geology for a non-tenure track, full-time laboratory instructor position.  UTM is primarily an undergraduate institution with an emphasis on excellence in teaching primarily undergraduates, through traditional lectures as well as hands-on laboratories, field settings, and research projects.  There are also interesting teaching opportunities at UTM for the delivery of geosciences content to students associated with UTM’s online, honors, dual enrollment, and graduate geosciences education programs.
>
> If you are aware of qualified candidates, please pass the position announcement (attached) along to those individuals.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Ben

> Benjamin P. Hooks, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor of Geology
> Department of Agriculture, Geosciences,
>     and Natural Resources
> University of Tennessee at Martin
> Martin, TN 38237
> (731) 881-7430

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Geoscience Education

Affiliations: Department of Geological Sciences, Division of Science and Mathematics Education, Cognitive Science Program, Center for Research on College Science Teaching and Learning