Hi Vun, I will be out-of-town when the RFP meeting is being held. If I can get someone to attend for me, would you have room to let them car-pool? Jodie Jodie G. Palmer Director of Diversity Initiatives College of Education and Human Development TLES - MS#5276 Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5276 Office: 269-387-1722 Fax: 269-387-3880 "... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence." Mourning Dove (Salish) 1888-1936 ----- Original Message -----