I have a project started in 1997 studying preferred leader behaviour and individual values in (amongst other countries) China, using the Leader Behaviour Description Questionnaire XII and the Schwartz Values Survey. We have LBDQXII data from Zhengzhou, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, and Macau, and SVS data from Zhengzhou, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Macau. I'd like to expand to other regions in China, including Taiwan, Hongkong, and Singapore. The project is self-funded. There are journal publication opportunities in a special issue of The Journal of Management Development in 2013, and possibly Mark Peterson & Mikael Søndergaard’s special issue of the Management International Review should we make the cut there.

I’m also interested in collaboration in the USA.

If interested, contact me at [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Romie Littrell

Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand

Romie Frederick Littrell, BA, MBA, PhD, FIAIR
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
IV. 1st stanza, War is Kind and Other Lines, Stephen Crane, 1899
A little ink more or less!
It surely can't matter?
Even the sky and the opulent sea,
The plains and the hills, aloof,
Hear the uproar of all these books.
But it is only a little ink more or less.