Sixth Asia Pacific Retail Conference

Kuala Lumpur, September 14th-15th September 2011.

The date for submitting papers or abstracts of ‘work in progress’ is fast approaching: 1st June 2011. Please see the website www.aprc2011.com

for more information.

We also announce a special track: Sustainable Supply Chain Management Strategies in Retailing, chaired by Professor Teck Eng.  Further details from [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to seeing you in Kuala Lumpur!

E. B. Howard, Emeritus Fellow, Green Templeton College, Oxford

Angeline Tay, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Accountancy, University of Malaya

Toshiyuki Yahagi, Professor of Business Administration, Hosei University, Japan