I know campus installed quite a few charging stations to support the growing fleet of EVs that the motor pool has been purchasing.  I don't know if any of them are available to staff members, but they did install 5 EV charging stations in the basement of the Com Arts Ramp...   I'm sure there are others around campus as well.

-Nick Kwiatkowski
MSU Telecom Systems

From: Troy Murray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] I made it in the State news today about my Volt

After reading this article and it's mention of the charging stations, I ran across information that Google Maps is starting to identify charging stations.  Simply search Google Maps for the term "EV charging station" along with your locale and they'll show up. This works on both the desktop and mobile versions of Google Maps.  See the article at http://www.tecca.com/news/2011/03/15/google-maps-charging-station/

-t