After reading this article and it's mention of the charging stations, I ran across information that Google Maps is starting to identify charging stations.  Simply search Google Maps for the term "EV charging station" along with your locale and they'll show up. This works on both the desktop and mobile versions of Google Maps.  See the article at http://www.tecca.com/news/2011/03/15/google-maps-charging-station/

-t