Hmmm.

64 or 32 bit IE?  I don’t think 64-bit works.  Beyond that I’m stumped.

- Scott

From: l duynslager [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:28 AM
To: Scott Smith
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Acrobat Problem with EBSP

Hey Scott:

I deinstalled X and installed 9 and then all the patches as instructed by EBS support.

That didn’t fix the problem for me.   I even got adobe support on the phone and had them take a look at it.   They spent two hours deleting the directories, reinstalling.  It can open a PDF form in the browser just fine, but when you try to open the PDF forms from the EBS system.  That’s when the hang ups start.

Adobe Support told me the problem is with IE or the EBS system.

LD