Yes.

I have seen this behavior pop up from time to time, but definitely
has been more troublesome lately.   I connect via IMAP and also
notice that there are often significant delays when accessing
folders other than my Inbox...  not sure if this is just a Thunderbird
thing or not, but definitely a bit annoying.

All the best.

Jim

> We are an MSU email shop and many are on Thunderbird 3.1.7 (the latest
> as of now).
>
> I'm getting reports that mail.msu.edu times out on putting messages in
> the sent folder and/or sending outgoing messages, causing much
> frustration.  Has anyone else ran into this issue?
>
> Peter Murray
> James Madison

James T Brown
UNIX System Administrator
Depts. of Geography/Fisheries & Wildlife
107 Geography Bldg.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI   48824

email:  [log in to unmask]