This is a great way to learn how to build and meet others to perhaps do joint purchases to reduce shipping costs. Note that this event is in Charlotte, MI. Give Send Melissa an email if  this sounds good for you.

From: melissa hornaday [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:43 AM
To: Triana Sirdenis; Stefan Lanwermeyer; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Emily Freeh; [log in to unmask]; Moghtader, Jeremy; Biernbaum, John; [log in to unmask]; Thorp, Laurie; Morrone, Vicki; Brainard, Daniel; heather kingsbury; Priscilla Feigenbaum; Gemini Bhalsod; Stuart Neils-Kraft; Delind, Laura; Lauren Olson; john hooper; Jane Bush; Rico Thomas Rico
Cc: Jane Knapp
Subject: Volunteer Day on Organic Farm, this Sunday @ 9 am! Covering a Hoop House w Plastic!

If anyone out there would like to learn how to put plastic on a hoop house, let me know. We are trying to help out a small organic farmer! She is a member of our newly formed Four Seasons Produce Cooperative 4seasonsproducecoop.org/<http://4seasonsproducecoop.org/> and we are trying to give her some support. She is one fabulous woman with lots of chickens and greens to take care of and we have to get the plastic up before the snow melts and the site becomes too muddy. This Sunday is supposed to be mild and sunny weather! Please forward this message on to anyone who might be interested. Thanks!
Who: Jane's Organics
What: Hoop House Raising Party

When: Come out at 9 am before the winds pick up
Where: Charlotte, MI. I can arrange rides from Lansing
Contact: Melissa Hornaday, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html