Hi Wendi,
Thank you so much for asking about this. We are far enough along that we
may not need any more students of yours for my students to contact. On
the other hand, none of my students has yet to get a reply from his or
her first email to people they did get permission to contact. If that
continues, I may ask if we could try some of your students!

In addition, my spring quarter class (winter quarter will end in a
couple of weeks) will undertake the same sort of inquiry, in May. If you
will still be teaching your classes then, or a new class that we could
try the same thing with, please stay in touch and see about sharing
student names and email addresses to the extent that students express
permission.

By the way, my students are asking a prescribed list of questions (a
survey, really, but we try to avoid calling it that) to the students
they contact. The students they contact might be interested in asking
for and receiving my own students' responses to the same questions, to
make it a two-way exchange that might feed back into discussion in the
class at the other school.

Anyway, I would say, please stand by on providing students for us to
contact for now, but I may be bothering you again either in the near
future or later this spring, if your don't mind. Thank you!

--Ralph