   At this fall's GSA meeting, Ann Bykerk-Kauffman and myself are chairing a session on teaching earth science content courses for pre-service elementary education teachers. The title and info for the session is listed below. We would like to encourage those of you who teach these courses to submit an abstract for this session. We are looking for either research-oriented talks that investigate issues pertaining to these courses or curriculum-oriented talks that describe what has worked (or not worked) for you. Our vision is that this session could be a place for sharing ideas and discussing ways to improve our own courses.

-Kyle Gray

Session Info
T178. Reaching the Next Generation: Tales of Successful Strategies and Frustrating Challenges from Teaching Earth-Science Courses For Pre-Service Elementary Teachers.