Dear Colleague in International Business and International Management

The 38th Annual Conference of the Academy of International Business (UK & Ireland Chapter)<http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/aib2011>
University of Edinburgh Business School, 14-16 April 2011
Theme - International Business: New challenges, new forms, new practices

The registrations for the AIB (UK & Ireland Chapter) conference in Edinburgh have flooded in - and the system froze!  Apologies to those affected, but we have extended our early registration discount to Monday, 21st March.  We have had a fantastic response to our conference, and are all looking forward to it.

REGISTER HERE<http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/aib2011/registration-and-fees>

An innovation at this year's conference is to welcome KEYNOTE INTERVIEWS:  leading international business scholars will interview top executives on their areas of expertise.  This will then give the opportunity for a general discussion between the world of research and that of practice.

The AIB (UKI) conference (http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/aib2011) attracts people from across the world with different discipline backgrounds, perspectives in international business, and new researchers and scholars within a welcoming, developmental atmosphere.  This is the main showcase for those working in international business and international management to present and discuss their latest work within the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Conceptual, qualitative and quantitative contributions addressing issues of, for example, international management and organization, and the newer internationalising firm are new foci reflected in our theme this year, but the themes and streams are driven by the contributions which can come from the entire range of international business and international management interest.

Attendance brings Membership of the Academy of International Business (http://aib.msu.edu), a worldwide body and subscription to the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS) (http://www.palgrave-journals.com/jibs/index.html).  If you have any queries or questions about membership in the UK and Ireland, please do not hesitate to contact ourselves or other members of the AIB (UKI) (http://www.aib-uki.org/) Committee through our website.

With best regards

Dr Simon Harris
Conference Chair and Membership Secretary, Academy of International Business (UK Chapter)
Head, Strategy & International Business, University of Edinburgh Business School

Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.