Has anyone used Acrobat X or Reader X with EBS?  I haven't found any issues, but I haven't played with it extensively and just wondered if anyone has had any problems with it.

And on a related note, if anyone is running System Center Config Manager, or WSUS, Adobe is finally releasing update catalogs for Acrobat X so that updates can be published locally to your WSUS/SCCM infrastructure.  Use The Google to search for System Center Update Publisher if you're interested.  Dell and HP also have catalogs, so useful for BIOS updates that I tend to forget about.

Thanks!
Jon

Jon Galbreath, MCSE
Systems Administrator