Thank you SO MUCH to Renee Starkey, who called me almost IMMEDIATELY after I sent that last email.

The problem has been solved.  I was increasing the wrong number number in the refXTypeY and refXvalY references!

-dak

*  Dak Aldrich
*  Info Tech
*  College of Music, MSU
*  517.432.5045
*  http://helpdesk.music.msu.edu

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).