Hopefully someone out there can help me with some coding for CashNet.  I’ve done a LOT of it with Web Credit, and quite a bit with CashNet.  This is the first issue I’ve come across.

I’ve got an issue of symantics that is driving me CRAZY.  Our recording services department has an online order system for their services.  We have our own online order form, and use CashNet as a checkout only.

Many of the items require more information, such as dates of performances and performing groups.  Everything works BEAUTIFULLY when they only have one item that requires extra info. However, when they have multiple items that require, say a concert name, when all of the info is passed to CashNet, it shows ALL RefType info under the first item.  Even the RefType info for the second and third items show up under item 1.

Has anyone done what I’m trying to do?  Would you be able to assist me in locating the issue?  Again, all info is getting passed to CashNet.  It’s just showing up under the wrong item.

Thanks!

-dak

*  Dak Aldrich

*  Info Tech

*  College of Music, MSU

*  517.432.5045

*  http://helpdesk.music.msu.edu

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).