On 2/16/2011 9:32 AM, Alexander Hawley wrote:
> My other issue is my device not picking up MSU wireless (2.0)
 > automatically if wireless radio is already on. I have to
 > disable/enable wireless radio, and then MSU wireless grants me an IP.

That is an issue with Motorola's flavor of Android. Some reports said
they were going to fix it with 2.2.1, but the problem persists on my
Droid X. Sometimes I have to disable and re-enable wifi. Other times I
can just long press on the wifi network and choose 'Connect to network'.
This happens at home with my 802.11g linksys and on campus with MSUnet
wireless 2.0. It auto-connects so infrequently, I usually don't bother
to manually connect.

--
John Callaghan