On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 09:08:44AM -0500, Alexander Hawley wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Having trouble registering mobile (Android OS) on MSU wireless.
>
> Got app to handle browser-based authentication (WiFi Browser Login).
>
> Can get IP, can sign in.
>
> Cannot register.
>
> No way to register mobile MAC from another computer. At least not from what I can see at <https://dhcp.msu.edu/>.
>
> Advice for registering mobile on MSU wireless? (Please don't say public wireless.)

I don't recall having any difficulty when registering my phone, except
perhaps that the "Please wait" bar didn't grow in realtime.  Do you
recall where the registration process broke down?

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Architect	 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Technology Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980