From: Julie Libarkin [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JGE Editor

All:

I signed on for a 3 year term for the Editorship of JGE - I am excited
about the work the entire editorial staff has done with teh journal in
the last few years, and am also excited to move on at the end of 2011.

NAGT has created a new position statement. Feel free to email me off
list if you have questions about the position as written or the
journal in general.

http://nagt.org/nagt/news/51565.html

Take care
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Geoscience Education

Affiliations: Department of Geological Sciences, Division of Science
and Mathematics Education, Cognitive Science Program, Center for
Research on College Science Teaching and Learning