Hi:

Last year (I can't remember the date of the issue) Scientific American
ran a short article about a Professor of cognition who was using a
portable eye tracker to test geological cognition in the Field. (I
believe that the Professor was from the University of Rochester).

I hope this helps.

Jeff Dodick

Jeff Dodick
Science Teaching Center