Would you be kind enough to post the message below ?

Thanks much,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Associate Professor, International Business

Tabor School of Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425

E-mail : [log in to unmask]

Webpage : http://www.millikin.edu/academics/tabor/facultystaff/Pages/MarkMunoz.aspx

Advanced Assistant or Associate Professor of Marketing – Tenure Track

Millikin University’ Tabor School of Business invites applications for a full-time position in the marketing department at the rank of advanced Assistant or Associate Professor, tenure-track, effective August 2011 semester.  Qualifications are PhD or DBA in Marketing.  Candidates must excel at teaching and mentoring and at connecting practice to theory, while maintaining expertise in the marketing field through the pursuit of scholarship.

We seek candidates looking to build our marketing program into a recognized regional leader while advancing an educational philosophy grounded in performance learning, where students are expected to perform and compete consistent with a university that extensively engages students in professional performance inside and outside of the classroom.

The faculty will be expected to have diversity in topics taught and students served.  While open to all marketing areas, expertise focused on Consumer Behavior or Integrated Communications, with knowledge in integration of E-Marketing is desired. Representative teaching areas would include principles, advertising, consumer behavior, and selling.  A demonstrated interest in the integration of entrepreneurship into marketing is a plus.

The Tabor School of Business offers a comprehensive business curriculum with seven ACBSP accredited undergraduate degrees in the major functional areas, a leadership-focused MBA, and evening programs in accounting and management. Our graduates' placement rate is outstanding. We strongly advocate performance learning education through, client-based assignments, student consulting, internships and opportunities with our international partners. The Tabor School has close relationships with the business community that includes local Fortune 50 firms and numerous entrepreneurs.  Our Center for Entrepreneurship is nationally recognized as a leader that includes a unique Arts and Entrepreneurship program. The Center provides faculty a wealth of opportunities for scholarly research, student projects, and consulting opportunities.

Millikin University is a vibrant, comprehensive institution with 2400 students, four colleges or schools; Arts and Science, Tabor School of Business, Professional Studies, and Fine Arts. The University has professional graduate and several adult evening programs. Millikin takes pride in preparing students for professional success, democratic citizenship in a global environment, and a personal life of meaning and value.

Applicants should send curriculum vitae, three references letters, and a teaching philosophy statement.  For full consideration, applications should be sent, either electronically or a hard copy, by
March 1st, 2011.    Address inquires and applications to Rick Bibb,  Coordinator of Marketing,  Millikin University, 1184 W Main Street, Decatur, Illinois 62522. E-mail [log in to unmask]; Millikin is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.    http://www.millikin.edu/tabor/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message along with any included attachments may contain information that is confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee,) you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.