although billed as a finance conference, we welcome finance related papers in international business that address the themes of the conference.
“Institutions, Actors and International Finance”
Richard Roll, UCLA
Andrei Shleifer, Harvard University
The School of Business at Trinity College Dublin is pleased to
announce the 9th INFINITI Conference on International Finance to be
held here on campus, 13-14 June 2011. The theme for this year’s
Conferences is “Institutions, Actors and International Finance”.
CALL FOR PAPERS – PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 18 FEB 2011
Papers in all areas of international finance are welcomed,
particularly if they address some aspect of the theme or indeed aspects
of international financial integration. Indicative topics include, but
are not limited to:
- Alternative Investments & International Financial Integration
- Banking & Financial Services in Integrated Markets
- Behavioral Aspects of International Financial Markets
- Commodity Markets and International Financial Integration
- Corporate Governance and International Firms
- Emerging Markets
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Global Financial Crises
- Global Risk Markets
- Interest & Exchange Rates
- International Asset Market Comovements
- International Asset Pricing
- International Portfolio Diversification
- Markets & Exchanges in a Globalised Environment
- Mathematical & Computational Models of International Finance
- Multinational Financial Management
- National Culture & International Finance
- Regionalization and Globalization in International Finance
- Volatility Determination & Transmission
Only online submissions will be considered, and papers should not
exceed 30 pages in length. The online paper submission system is
available now at https://www.openconf.org/infiniti2011/openconf.php , and the paper submission deadline is 18 Febuary 2011.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Acceptance of a paper by the conference
committee implies an agreement by the author and any attending
co-author that they will also discuss a paper and/or chair a session.
Proposals for special sessions, roundtables and panel discussions
are also welcome and should be sent directly to the Conference Chair.
Brian M Lucey, B.A. (Dubl.), M.A. (NUI), Ph.D (Stirling), F.T.C.D. (http://people.tcd.ie/blucey)
Editor, Research in International Business and Finance (ees.elsevier.com/ribaf)
Associate Professor of Finance, School of Business Studies, Trinity College (www.tcd.ie/Business_Studies)
Research Associate, Institute for International Integration Studies, Trinity College (www.tcd.ie/iiis)
Visiting Professor, Caledonian Business School, Scotland (www.gcu.ac.uk)
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/brianmlucey
Trinity College, Dublin
College Green, Dublin 2
View my research on my SSRN Author page: http://ssrn.com/author=143468
Or on IDEAS at http://econpapers.repec.org/RAS/plu85.htm
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.