Dear AIB Colleagues:

I'll be attending AIB 2011 in Nagoya this Summer. While in Japan, I'd like
to visit business schools in the Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka areas with the
intention of prospecting future academic cooperation in Japan. The nature of
cooperation may be either at the personal level (researcher to researcher)
or institutional level (school/university to school/university). Please,
email me for details.

Best Regards,

. Paulo Renato Soares Terra, Ph.D.
. Associate Professor
. Graduate Program in Management
. School of Management - UFRGS University
. Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
. Rua Washington Luís, 855 - Office 321
. Porto Alegre - RS - 90010-460 - BRAZIL
. Tel.: +55 (51) 3308-3818; Fax: +55 (51) 3308-3991
. http://lattes.cnpq.br/6074785373968238
. http://www.ea.ufrgs.br/professores/paulorsterra.asp

"When somebody persuades me that I am wrong, I change my mind. What do you
do?"
– John Maynard Keynes

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.