Dear Sir/Madam

I enclose some interesting information for AIB-
List community concerning a new book about
Localization and Business.

Could you please include the information below
and the attached file in the list.

Yours faithfully,

        Francisco Puig.-

Dear Colleagues.

I would like to inform you about the recent
publication of a new book titled “Territory,
Specialization and Globalization in European
Manufacturing Firms”, authored by F. Puig and H.
Marques.

The book deals with the topic: Does localization
matter in business?

For more details regarding this book please see
the attached file or visit the website:
http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Francisco Puig (University of Valencia).-

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.