Dear Colleagues,

We are currently collecting data for a meta-analysis project to examine the antecedents and consequences of firm innovativeness. At this stage, we are looking for unpublished empirical studies that measure innovativeness at the firm level. We would be grateful if you could provide us with your working papers and unpublished studies, including those in languages other than English. We assure you that the data will only be used in our analysis at an aggregate level for the meta-analysis.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and properly acknowledged.

Sincerely,

Ahmet H. Kirca, Ph.D.
Gaia Rubera, Ph.D.
Department of Marketing
Michigan State University
Email: <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>