Ok.  So… I have a Server 08 box… with SQL 2008 installed on it….  Yah… so, every time I do updates and restart the server, the SQL Server Service does not start, with an error in the login cradentials.  I go into the service, to the login tab, clear out the password, re-enter it, and start the service, and it works just fine.

Any idea WHY I have to do this EVERY TIME the server restarts?  Kinda defeats the purpose of an automatic service.

Thanks for any ideas!

-dak

*  Dak Aldrich

*  Info Tech

*  College of Music, MSU

*  517.432.5045

*  http://helpdesk.music.msu.edu

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).