Commercially I suggest:

AVAST – if its for you personally they have a nice server package with a few client licenses packaged

VIPRE- affordable and used by some of us here on campus for our depts

KASPERSKY- affordable and used by AIS

Not sure if this is the beginning of your server 2008  installation fever, but those aforementioned products can help you out full time.

Timoteo "Timo" Vasquez; MCTS, MCP

   Client Services - Network Security Team

[log in to unmask] - 517.884-3082

        Administrative Information Services

    (where ever we hang our hat is home…)

              East Lansing, MI 48832

         "but our computer room is in your office!"