I have two HP LaserJet printers… one is a 4250.  They both have internal JetDirect cards…

They have the same issue, though they are not related.  They’re in different buildings with different user bases.

Especially with PDF’s, but with everything in general, it is now taking a LONG time to print.  It has to process a job for an obscene amount of time before it prints it.  Sometimes the job never does get to the printer.

I can’t seem to find much on this.  I’m thinking maybe the JetDirect cards are going bad?  Though I have no spares to even try with them.

Has anyone ever run into this issue?  I just can’t seem to get it printing quickly.  And it’s across the board, no matter who prints to it, or when they print to it.

Thanks!

-dak

*  Dak Aldrich

*  Info Tech

*  College of Music, MSU

*  517.432.5045

*  http://helpdesk.music.msu.edu

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).