All,

I received the message below from the Gladwin County Farm Bureau. Please read the message below, and contact Vicki (email is also below) if you have any questions.

Take Care,

Kable

Kable Thurlow

Extension Educator

Michigan State University Extension

County Annex Building, Suite A

555 W. Cedar Avenue

Gladwin, MI 48624

Gladwin (989)426-7741

Clare (989)539-7805

Toll Free: 888-678-3464

Hi Kable,

We have a member here who would like to lease his 220 acres out to an organic farmer.  He would like to do it on shares and be involved.  Do you know of anyone?

Vicki [log in to unmask]

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html