All,
I received the message below from the Gladwin County Farm Bureau. Please read the message below, and contact Vicki (email is also below) if you have any questions.

Take Care,
Kable

Kable Thurlow
Extension Educator
Michigan State University Extension
County Annex Building, Suite A
555 W. Cedar Avenue
Gladwin, MI 48624
Gladwin (989)426-7741
Clare (989)539-7805
Toll Free: 888-678-3464

Hi Kable,

We have a member here who would like to lease his 220 acres out to an organic farmer.  He would like to do it on shares and be involved.  Do you know of anyone?
Vicki [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html