Save the Date: 2nd Annual Growing Our Food Systems Conference

The Greater Lansing Food Bank and a variety of area partners have come
together to provide a one day conference for people who grow, produce,
process, market, distribute, prepare or eat food (this means you).
Whether you are just beginning or have been involved with food your
whole life, come and join the conversation.
Keynote: Judy Wicks
When:  Thursday, 2/17/11 from 9am to 4pm (lunch included); Reception
from 4-6 pm
What: A one day conference with a combination of speakers, workshops,
and discussion groups to enhance, connect and stabilize our regional
food system.
Price: $10 Sliding Scale
Where: S. Washington Office Complex (Old National Guard Armory), 2500
S. Washington Ave., Lansing

For more information or to register, visit www.greaterlansingfoodbank.org
  or call (517) 853-7800.

Alex Bryan
Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator - Greater Lansing Food Bank
www.greaterlansingfoodbank.org
Farmer/Manager - Apollo Farms
517-290-4328
www.facebook.com/apollo.farms
http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M37918

Solum potestis prohibere ignes silvarum.

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html