Hi Julie,

Do you think I could post an opportunity for geoscience students on this listserv?  It is a summer internship dedicated to increasing the number of students from minority groups that are underrepresented in the geosciences, here in Boulder, CO. Opportunities include doing a project on geoscience education.

Val

Valerie Sloan, Ph.D.
303-381-7488 Office
303-517-3838 Cell