Dear Colleague,

I would be very grateful if you could please add the reminder of the Thirteenth Annual International Conference for the Global Business and Technology Association to the AIB-listing of call for papers.

Thank you in advance.

REMINDER

CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION
Full papers, Research-in-Progress, Extended Abstracts, Workshops, Case Studies, and Posters are invited for the Thirteenth Annual International Conference of the Global Business and Technology Association.
www.gbata.org <http://www.gbata.org/>
Istanbul, Turkey
July 12-16, 2011
Submission Deadline: March 31st, 2011
Dear Colleague:

The Global Business and Technology Association (GBATA) invites you to submit a paper or abstract to the Thirteenth Annual International Conference. The Conference will be held in Istanbul, Turkey from July 12-16th, 2011 and organized around the theme of Fulfilling the Worldwide Sustainability Challenge: Strategies, Innovations, and Perspectives for Forward Momentum in Turbulent Times.

The co-sponsors are:

>  Istanbul Bilgi University, Istanbul, Turkey
>  Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic
>  Central Registry Agency, Istanbul, Turkey
>  Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
>  Fu Jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan
>  Piri Reis University, Istanbul, Turkey
>  Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Leiria, Portugal
>  Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
>  Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
>  School of Business, The State University of New York - OW, New York, USA
>  State University of Management & Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
>  Turkish Chamber of Shipping, Istanbul, Turkey
>  Turkish Derivatives Exchange, Izmir, Turkey
>  Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand

GBATA features cutting-edge work and encourages multi-disciplinary as well as discipline-specific research. Many attendees have stated how much they have enjoyed the conferences and the collegiality they foster. The Call for Papers, conference registration form, as well as further background on the GBATA including programs, membership, and services are available on our website at: www.gbata.org<http://www.gbata.org/>. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please share this information with your colleagues as well.

Award Competitions: Several papers will be selected for competitive track awards. Winning best track papers will be awarded up to $500.00. The winners will also be recognized for their distinction at the conference and will be considered for inclusion into the Journal of Global Business and Technology (ISSN: 1553-5495).

We look forward to receiving your submissions for the conference (just a reminder they are due by March 31, 2011).
Best regards,

Dr. N.J. Delener
GBATA President
Dean and Professor, School of Business
The State University of New York - OW
P.O. Box 210 / 223 Store Hill Road
Old Westbury/Long Island, New York 11568, U.S.A.
Voice:    516-876-3408 / Direct: 516-876-3292
Email:   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Web: www.gbata.org<http://www.gbata.org/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.