Hello and Happy New Year to All

I am keen to participate in this year's conference and thought of trying to
organise a panel proposal around the idea of Open Innovation. First, I
wondered whether anybody has already had this idea and, if so, whether you
are open to my joining you. I have two particular interests in this area. The
first is to explore the international dimensions of the concept and the
second is to consider how a broad range of social actors (universities,
government business support bodies and SMEs) may participate and promote the
concept.

I would welcome replies from anybody with an interest in Open Innovation. I
know it is quite late to launch a new idea but am happy to help push
something through if no Panels have as yet been put together.

Best

Terry

Terry Mughan
Professor of International Management
Ashcroft International Business School
Anglia Ruskin University
East Rd
Cambridge CB1 1PT

Tel: (0044) 1223 363271 Ext. 2248

--

EMERGING EXCELLENCE: In the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008,
more than 30% of our submissions were rated as 'Internationally

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named
recipient(s)only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and
then immediately delete the e-mail from your system. Any opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University. Although
measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are
free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing
practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.
Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which
may not be a 100% secure communications

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email
management service - www.altmanco.uk/emailsystems

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.