Apologize for cross posting...

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce the publication of a Special Issue of
International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances on Creating Value
through Effective Governance of Knowledge Sharing in
Inter-organisational Partnerships co-edited by Bo Barnard Nielsen and
Line Gry Knudsen. Its TOC is given below. The article abstracts  are
available on the the journal's web site. I would welcome submissions of
research manuscripts on the subject of inter-firm partnerships and
collaboration.

Best regards,

Refik Culpan

Edior-in-Chief

International J. of Strategic Business Alliances

www.inderscience.com/ijsba

Email: [log in to unmask]

International Journal  of Strategic Business Alliances (IJSBA)

Volume 2 - Issue 1/2 - 2011
Special Issue on Creating Value Through Effective Governance of Knowledge
Sharing Processes in Inter-Organisational Partnerships
Guest Editors: Associate Professor Bo Bernhard Nielsen and Dr. Line Gry Knudsen

   Table of
Contents<http://www.inderscience.com/browse/getEditorial.php?articleID=2412>

Pages
		Title and authors7 -
25<http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=38131&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or>
Danielle Duisters, Geert Duysters, Ard-Pieter De Man
DOI: 10.1504/IJSBA.2011.038131 26 - 40<http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=38132&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or>
Jochen Schweitzer, Siegfried P. Gudergan
DOI: 10.1504/IJSBA.2011.038132 41 - 68<http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=38133&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or>
Anna R.S. Sward, Randi Lunnan
DOI: 10.1504/IJSBA.2011.038133 69 - 90<http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=38134&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or>
Alexander Vos de Wael, Dries Faems
DOI: 10.1504/IJSBA.2011.038134 91 - 112<http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=38135&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or>
Megan Woods, Rob Hecker
DOI: 10.1504/IJSBA.2011.038135 113 - 134<http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=38136&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or>
Nick Clifton, David Pickernell, Martyn Senior
DOI: 10.1504/IJSBA.2011.038136 135 - 145<http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=38137&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or>
Alice Lam
DOI: 10.1504/IJSBA.2011.038137

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]