Good evening

Wondering if there are any people familiar with a WAMP server setup out
there.  Here is the situation, I am working on a Windows server 2003 R2
with service pack 2.  The post function is not working for forms so I
tried to install a trial of Service capture and it failed stating it
needed Java to work.  I installed Java and Service capture errors out
that it is failing to parse the license file.

Any help, suggestions or resources would be greatly appreciated.  Thank
you in advance for your time and help.

--

Renee Starkey @-}-----}-----
Information Technologist I