From: Clifford Beckett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Dell - Nvidia video problems

Hello MSU Network Admin Group,
      Can someone give me an update on what Dell is currently doing about the problem(s) caused by the defective Nvidia graphis chips used on some
Dell portables a while back.   I have a Dell XPS M1530 purchased in Dec
2008 who's warranty is about to expire and I think its video chip is starting to go bad.
Thanks
Cliff

--
Clifford L. Beckett		office: 517-355-4659
Electronic System Designer        cell: 517-449-8226