Hi Everyone,

I created and advise a student organization on campus called SpartyLANParty.  We host 4 lan parties per year on campus here, the last had 140 people in attendance.  One area we are always in need of are switches and network cabling.  We are currently using many 10 year old cisco 10/100 2900XL switches and a couple of dell gigabit switches and we are in dire need of more reliable stuff!  Almost every event we have one of those cisco switches bite the dust!

Our group does not make any money and does not recieve any funding and therefore has a difficult time aquiring the neccesary hardware other than through some sponsorships.  If you have or are ever in posession of anything that you do not need or plan to send to salvage or get rid of please do let me know, stuff like that would really help our group!

Thanks a lot!
Ehren J. Benson, MCSE
Windows Systems Administrator
Department of Physics and Astronomy