At 03:37 PM 11/9/2010, Steve Bogdanski wrote:
Hey everyone,
We have a couple of practically like new HP ProCurve 3500-48 Switches (J9472A), which don't have a real need for.  Wondering if there is anyone out there on the list who might have interest in these for a decent price.  If so please contact me off list.

Info:
http://h10144.www1.hp.com/products/switches/HP_ProCurve_Switch_3500yl_Series/overview.htm#J9472A

Govconnection:
http://www.govconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=10035602&cac=FeaturedSearch

Steve,

I took a look at HP's product chart and don't think that one will help us with any of the switch consolidation I'm trying to do.

I'm often in the market for used switches.  I have 45 closets/panels for 30-some buildings, with a few of the locations still kludgy with old equipment.   So I appreciate opportunities when they come up.

John