Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:17:23 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Definitions and Disclosures
To: [log in to unmask]

Perhaps now is a good time, while we consider our personal definitions of "Organic farming"???? ( Trevor's suggestion)
that we also ask those who are employed by corporations/institutions that receive funding/sponsorship  from companies like Monsanto, AIG, Dupont, etc. disclose  to us...their definitions of "Organic" and their sources of funding associated with their employers, so we are better prepared to evaluate the quality and source of  information we recieve from this "Service".....If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html
If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html